Road Thrill Coimbatore Welcomes all riders to join in our First Ride’ this Sunday to Isha Foundation and Kovai Kutralam waterfalls.
6 am: Assembly and briefing at NM petrol bunk Gandhipuram( opposite to central Jail)
6:15 am: Start of ride
7:00 am: Reach Isha for walking tour and break fast
9:00 am: Leave Isha
9:30 am: Arrive at Kovai kutralam
11:00 am: Leave Kovai kutralam
12:00 noon: Reach Coimbatore and end of ride.
Ride Captain: Deva Kumar (8105143889)
*********Riding rules and regulations********
While riding in a group out on the open road is thrilling, it can turn disastrous pretty quickly. In the interests of the safety of you and the entire group, here are some pointers to get you started.
1. Basic safety gear: Helmet, shoes and jackets (preferably riding jackets) and proper trousers/denims for both riders and pillions. If you are deemed to have insufficient/unsafe clothing and gear, you will be asked to leave immediately.
2. Pay close attention at the pre-ride briefing. If you cannot hear something, ask. If you cannot see something, ask. If you cannot understand something, for the love of God, ask!
3. All the hand signals must pass on from the ride captain right down to the sweep.
4. On a group ride, it is not just you, your ride and the open road. Watch the rider in front of you and watch out for the rider behind you.
5. No speeding, rash driving or stunts. Find another group if you are interested.
6. No unnecessary honking or overtaking.
7. If you have any trouble with your bike (or yourself or your pillion), flash your indicators, signal to the ride marshal or sweep, once acknowledged, slow down and pull over carefully, and they will take care of you.
8. You, the rider, are responsible for your pillion’s safety.