FREEDOM RIDE Aug 15th 2017 in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai and Coimbatore
On the occasion of the Independence Day of India, we are pleased to invite all riders to join in for the ‘Freedom Ride on Aug 15th’. All are welcome with tri-colours flying high to be part. Gear up for yet another iconic ride in the city where we as Road Thrill will be riding in all of our 6 chapters Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi and Coimbatore.
@@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 60 to 80 kph
2. Dress code: Please come in white t-shirt/Shirt/tops, blue jeans and our Indian Tri Colour Flag
3. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
4. Please be ON or before time at the starting points.
5. Roads are prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
6. Most Imp. – Leave all things aside and RIDE with PRIDE on our Independence Day!!
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>MANDATORY<<@@@
1. Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares and documents.
@@@@@@@@ EVENT ITINERARY @@@@@@@@
DESTINATION, DETAILED ITINERARY & CONTACT NUMBERS WILL BE UPDATED IN DUE TIME
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety for other riders on the road.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
Team Road Thrill!!