Road Thrill Hyderabad is all set to Ride Srisailam and we will cover:
Srisailam – Nallamali Forest – Mallela Water Falls
And few more surrounding places.
Total Distance Both ways: 500-550 KMs
Riding Speed ~ 80kph to 90kph
Starting Point: To be shared by 27th Sep 2017
Limited Seats. Only 12 Riders for this ride so book your slot before it gets over.
All interested riders are requested to pay Rs. 2000 to Varun Singh Dewal at (9650875888) before 20th September so that we can fix the accommodation.
Breakfast and Lunch for both the days and Dinner (for the first day).
Accommodation on triple sharing (Hotel will be finalized by 21st Sep).
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE BY 20 Sep 2017. Please send your confirmation to the mobile number mentioned below. This will help us to arrange logistics.
@@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 70 to 80 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares and documents
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of other riders on the road.
Ride Safe Ride Long,
ROAD Thrill Admin Team.