Road Thrill Community, welcomes you to join in our First Ride of#RTMumbai Chapter to lonavala on Oct 8th, Sunday. We are happy to announce our 8th Chapter in Mumbai after Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, Coimbatore and Shivamogga.
More about Road Thrill: https://
@@@@@@@@@@ Ride Details @@@@@@@@@@:
One way Distance: ~ 80km
6:00 AM: Assembly & Breifing
6:30 AM: Ride Flag Off
Pitstops, Lonavala and Members Introduction as well as get to know more about RT on this ride.
Cost for Breakfast and Lunch will be shared among riders which would be approx 250/-
@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 70 to 90 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
5. Consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Full face Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares, documents and fuel.
5. Any bike above 180 CC is welcome to join in.
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of everyone on the road and a discipline we practice among our group.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
Admin Team – Road Thrill Mumbai
Contact Number: 09884422486