After a fantastic First Ride to Kavaladurga Fort, we welcome you now to join in our Day Ride to Belur & Halibidu on Oct 15th, Sunday. We will be joined by our riders from #RTBengaluru at Belur and will be riding together to Halebidu.
@@@@@@@@@@ Ride Details @@@@@@@@@@:
Destination: Belur & Halebidu
One way Distance: ~ 120 km
6:30 AM: Assembly & Breifing, HP Petrol Bunk, Sharavathi Nagar
7:00 AM: Ride Flag Off
Pitstops, Visit Belur and Halebidu, Members Introduction, Meeting members from #RTBengaluru, RT Announcements, RT Crew for Shivamogga, Rider Mania Discussions, etc
Cost for Breakfast and Lunch would be approx 250/-
@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 70 to 90 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
5. Consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Full face Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Recommended)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares, documents and fuel.
5. Any bike above 180 CC is welcome to join in.
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of everyone on the road and a discipline we practice among our group.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
Admin Team – Road Thrill Shivamogga
Contact Number: 09964942933