Here’s a list of checks and what to carry on Short Rides, Day Rides or Just Ride with Road Thrill!!
- A full tank. Yes, it is really annoying when someone needs to refuel right at the start of even Short Rides.
- Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition; if needed get it serviced beforehand.
- Carry a few basic spares such as control cables, spark plugs and fuses.
- Your vehicle OEM toolkit (usually it will be locked away in your motorcycle itself).
- All vehicle documents. Check their validity.
- The Road Thrill riding squad usually carries basic support equipment for all rides but it is advisable to bring your own spares even on Short Rides.
- Riding gear. Absolutely, totally, completely mandatory. For both rider and pillion. Helmets, jacket/body armour, knee pads, gloves and shoes (yes that includes female pillions too). No track pants or slippers please. No gear, no ride. Even for Short Rides.
- A personal ID
- Rain gear wherever applicable even for Short Rides.
- Waterproof pouches for your wallet, phone and other essentials
- Sufficient cash for all ride related expenses such as breakfast/lunch, chai pitstops, tolls, entry fees at our destinations, etc.
- Cameras and other equipment as per your choice.
- Drinking water
Also you may want to check the below articles for much details: