Here is the next awaited event: #RoadThrillon100!! 🙂 🙂
Yes, this is our 100th Ride for #RTBengaluru, where we are heading to Yercaud on Dec 17th 2017. This would be our last ride of 2017 and lets do it in style of with our 100th Ride. It was not even 3 years since our first ride and now we are on 100. Thank you all for your support and do join in with max participation. We shall also be greeted by riders from RT Chennai as well as RT Coimbatore at the destination. A 3 chapter #RTCrossRoads at Yercaud!! More details regarding the ride would be shared in due time.
Date: Dec 17th 2017
Start Point: Indian Oil Fuel Station, After Ecity Toll
Assembly and Briefing: 4:30 AM
Start Time: 5:00 AM
Destination: Yercaud (Specific Coordinates will be updated)
Ride Back: 2:00 PM
Reach Bengaluru: 6:00 PM
One way distance ~ 220 km
This is a 400+ km ride with highway riding and ghat riding, COMPLETE RIDING GEARS MANDATORY. The speeds of the ride would be 80 to 90 kph, please make sure your bike is in serviced condition and your comfortable for the speeds.
FIRST TIME RIDERS: 1) Please fill in the RT Registration Form (https://roadthrillcommunity.com/home/register.html) 2) Get in touch with Admin Team Arun Hilson Sandeep Kc Lohith Bittira to confirm your participation w.r.t riding gears as well as riding speeds.
>>>>>Riding Squad, Other Start Points and Contact Numbers will be posted couple of days before the ride<<<<<
Note: Please note we will be starting on time and members missing the start point can join us directly at the breakfast point.
Note: Cost for Breakfast and Lunch would be self payable at out Breakfast and Lunch Pitstops ~ 300/-
@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 80 to 90 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), TANK UP fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
5. Consumption of Alcohol/Intoxication is strictly prohibited.
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Full face Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Mandatory)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares, documents and fuel.
5. Any bike above 180 CC is welcome to join in.
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of everyone on the road and a discipline we practice among our group.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
Road Thrill Bengaluru Admin Team.