Since start of #RTDelhi chapter here in April, we have did some wonderful rides in and around. Time to cherish all of them once again on Dec 17th as we ride on a Breakfast Ride to Yamuna Expressway.
Please find the details below.
Destination : Yamuna Expressway, Masala Express
Distance Up&Down >200 kms
Meeting Point : Madhuban Chowk at 5:30 Am
Flag Off time 6 Am
Terrain – Highway
Ride Captain :- Narayan Sir ( Founder RT Delhi)
Marshal-: Harsh bhai (Admin RTDelhi) & Mohit Kanojia (Core Member RTDelhi)
Tail-: Lakshya Bhai(core member RT Delhi)
Official Photographer -:Pratheesh bhai (Core Member RTDelhi)
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 70 to 80 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
5. Consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Full face Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares and documents
5. Any bike above 180 CC
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of other riders on the road.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along
Ride Safe Ride Long,
Road Thrill Delhi Admin Team.
Team – Road Thrill Delhi
Contact Number: +91 98736 07200