After a great time at Rider Mania Goa, here is our next event – #PankhaRide. This is a short ride as well as a meet to relive the memories from RM, ride with brothers who missed RM, plan for upcoming rides and to discuss more about RT Shivamogga as well as RT as a whole. Not to miss, Lets Enjoy the Pankha 🙂 🙂
Date: 10th December, Sunday
Time: 8.30 am
Meeting point: Sharavathi Nagar Petrol bunk
Flag off: 9 am
Destination: Savalanga Wind Mill
Distance: 40 kms
Meet, ride, cherish RM moments, discussion on upcoming #RTBengaluru’s awesome 100th ride, We are One ride, republic Day ride..
Photography and lunch at at Pankha Point.
@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation with speed limits from 70 to 90 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
5. Consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Recommended)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares, documents and fuel.
5. Any bike above 180 CC is welcome to join in.
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for Riding Gears and RT Code will be asked to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of everyone on the road and a discipline we practice among our group.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
#RTShivamogga #RoadThrill #RoadThrillCommunity