This summer let us ride to Ride to rider’s paradise “Leh-Ladakh” and Umlingla Pass. Thanks to The Nomad Thumpers who are a profession tour organizers for Himalayan Edxpeditions based at Delhi who are facilitating our ride.
Members from all the chapters are welcome to join via respective Chapter Admins consent. Min Criteria: Participation in 5 RT Rides!!
No. Of Days: 14
Start Date: 15 June 2018 Start Place: Delhi
JUNE 15 – START FROM DELHI @4 AM
Delhi to Pathankot – 480 KMS
JUNE 16 – PATHANKOT TO SRINAGAR 7 AM DEPARTURE
337 KMS, route via Udhampur, Patnitop and Anantnag
JUNE 17 – SRINAGAR TO KARGIL 7 AM DEPARTURE
around 110 Km, taking the route via Sonmarg, Zozila Pass, Dras, and Kargil War Memorial
JUNE 18 – KARGIL TO LEH
around 225 Km. via Lamayuru, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib and Lamayuru
JUNE 19 – REST / SIGHTSEING AT LEH
JUNE 20 – LEH TO HUNDER (NUBRA VALLEY) 8 AM DEPARTURE around 135 Km, taking the route via North Pullu, Khardung La, South Pullu and Diskit
JUNE 21 – HUNDER TO PANGONG TSO
around 200 Km, taking the route via Shyok Village (If the routes are open)
JUNE 22 – PANGAON TSO TO HANLE
around 250 Km, taking the route via Chushul and Mudh
JUNE 23 – HANLE – UMLINGLA PASS – HANLE
around 250 Km, the most toughest/beautiful route towards Umlingla Pass
Note: Umlingla Pass is the current highest motorable road in the world
JUNE 24 – HANLE TO TSO KAR
around 160 Km, taking the route via Mudh and Nyoma
JUNE 25 – TSO KAR TO SARCHU
around 150 Km, taking the route via More Planes, Pang, Lachalung La and Gata Loops
JUNE 26 – SARCHU TO MANALI
around 240 Km, taking the route via Baralacha La, Jispa, Keylong, Sissu, Gramphu and Rohtang La
JUNE 27 – REST AT MANALI
JUNE 28 – MANALI TO DELHI
around 600 Km, taking the route via Mandi, Sundarnagar, Bilaspur,
Ropar, Ambala, Karnal and Panipat
We may break the route also at Chandigarh and travel next day to Delhi (based on the feedback of Riders)
Option One: Owned Vehicle (2 Wheeler) (Without Fuel) ₹ 21,499.00
Owned Vehicle (4 Wheeler) (Without Fuel) ₹ 21,499.00
SUV Taxi (Per Head) Max 5 Members 32,499.00
– Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis according to the availability.
– MAP meal plan at all places. Lunch at roadside restaurants/dhabas. (all meals included)
– Basic spares for bikes. (Any spares / damages payable as extra directly).
– First aid medical facility on entire trip.
– Permit Costs
– Backup Vehicle with mechanic
– Road Thrill Goodies
– Personal expenses like Tips, Insurances, Laundry, Phone calls, Fax & Internet etc.
– Bike Fuel
– Any kind of drinks. (Alcohol, Mineral or Aerated).
– Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered.
– Monument entrances, Toll charges etc.
– Cost incidentals to any change in the itinerary/stay or due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any natural calamity beyond control.
– Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
– Travel Insurance
TERMS & CONDITIONS
>>> This Ride is for 20 Riders on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
>>> To CONFIRM YOUR SLOT
1) Chapter Admin Approval is Mandatory
2) 5k Advance amount to be deposited if your riding to Delhi or Flight Tickets booking to be submitted if your flying to Delhi.
– Deposition of 25% amount in advance for registration/booking & balance complete amount before 15 days i.e. 1 June 2018.
– Children 12 years of age or above shall be charged as adult fare and those aged between 6 – 11 shall be charged 50% of the package.
– 25% would be charged with full amount on booking once made in case of cancellation
– Cancellation charges of 50% of total amount would be applied for a period less than 02 weeks.
– If any part of the inclusions is not availed, refunds cannot be claimed for and neither is part of inclusions is exchangeable with some other services.
For any clarifications reach out to Chapter Admins or mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Road Thrill Admin Team